Title: Vice President – Sales
Location: Union, NJ
To apply, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put “VPBD” in the subject line.
Founded in 1968, Oriel STAT A MATRIX is a leading global organization providing consulting and training services to the Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance functions within the Life Science industry. We are proud of our focus on client outcomes: we achieve superior client results because we select from a pool of highly skilled, specialized, and commercially minded Quality System and Regulatory Affairs employees and a set of Affiliate consultants with exceptional skills in specific areas. Together, our team can execute best-in-class advisory, audit, consulting and training services in the medical / in-vitro device market. We are looking for individuals who possess a level of skills, attributes and talents commensurate with our brand.
The growing environment for medical / in-vitro device quality and regulatory affairs support services means we are currently seeking to add key senior sales roles in our Life Science practices. We are looking for individuals who possess a level of skills and talents commensurate with our brand and a strong ability to uncover significant opportunities in our target market.
The Vice President – Sales will interact with mid-senior levels of a client’s organization, including but not limited to executive management, regulatory and quality management leaders, and high-level technical specialists. This interaction is imperative for understanding the client’s true needs as they relate to regulatory requirements and organizational goals. This role will also be required to work closely with Oriel STAT A MATRIX Principal Consultants to develop and define detailed sales proposals that outline how we intend to solve client problems. Facilitating regular project update meetings with the client and Principal Consultants ensures project outcomes are delivered as expected by the client.
- Confident personality and competent in getting ideas across to others effectively, verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates ability to work in a team environment, especially when operating remotely
- Passion for patient safety through selling appropriate and necessary services to our target clients
- Respects the contribution of all colleagues and facilitates consensus on tough issues
- Demonstrates systematic, consistent, and determined management of an effective sales process
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, or life sciences-related field
- Evidence of strong sales performance in a complex, regulated environment
- Strong experiential knowledge in medical / in-vitro device manufacturing and regulation
- Experience selling complex solutions for the life sciences industry
- Experience with medical device or in-vitro device manufacturing, interpretation and application of codes, regulations and standards, and GMP
- Experience with quality systems planning and implementation, design control, and process validation
- Experience with submissions, remediation, clinical evaluation, postmarket surveillance, and risk management
- Experience with FDA 21 CFR Part 803, FDA 21 CFR 11, FDA 21CFR Part 820 and / or relevant EU Directives
- Experience with software as medical device and combination products
Travel: Ability to travel extensively domestically (50% – 75%). Occasional international travel may be required.
To Apply To apply, email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place Job Code: “VPBD” in the subject line. Click here for full application details.
Find additional jobs at Oriel STAT A MATRIX.
Oriel STAT A MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.