Title: Senior Manager – Marketing
Location: Union, NJ
To apply, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “SMM” in the subject line.
Founded in 1968, Oriel STAT A MATRIX is a leading global organization providing consulting and training services to the Regulatory Affairs and Quality Assurance functions within the Life Science industry. We are proud of our focus on client outcomes, and our brand is recognized nationally. Our marketing efforts have been very successful in all KPIs and we need to accelerate that success. We are looking for individuals who possess a level of skills, attributes, and talents commensurate with our brand, which would include an ability to get message clarity down to the highly technical detail level to reach our target clients.
Our Senior Manager – Marketing role is an individual contributor role based in our Union, NJ headquarters office. We seek highly organized individuals who are self-starters, good communicators, and are open to working with remotely based technical and sales colleagues.
The Senior Manager – Marketing will design, manage, and monitor all aspects of marketing for Oriel STAT A MATRIX with an emphasis on promoting our training solutions through multiple digital channels. The role includes coordinating with freelancers, inside sales, and technical subject matter experts for developing new online content, including web pages, blog articles, white papers, and case studies. The role is also responsible for maintaining and repurposing existing content, conceptualizing and writing new lead generation email campaigns, building our social media presence, and producing our quarterly training catalog.
- Confident personality and highly creative, with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to lead multiple projects simultaneously in the face of ambiguity, shifting priorities, and rapid change
- Respects the contribution of all colleagues and facilitates consensus on tough issues
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day working in the team and in approach to unique client issues
- Ability to work well in a team environment with colleagues at all levels to develop marketing goals and evaluate results
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Evidence of progressively taking more responsibility and leading activities in their field
- Well-developed understanding of SEO and proper web page / site structure
- Good at problem-solving and communication; organized with a keen eye for detail
Skills & Experience
- Experience managing freelance writers, graphic designers, and web designers
- Proficient with Marketo or similar marketing automation software, Microsoft Excel, Salesforce, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and WordPress
- Demonstrated experience developing learning solutions within a highly regulated industry
- Professional experience working with content marketing, digital marketing, website management, and marketing analytics over several years
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement / metrics
- Experience with search engine optimization, lead generation, and email marketing
- Knowledge of the training industry and direct mail campaigns; Adobe Creative Cloud (specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator; Premiere Pro preferred) are all a plus, but not required
Travel: No regular business travel associated with this role.
To Apply To apply, email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please place Job Code: “SMM” in the subject line.
Find additional jobs at Oriel STAT A MATRIX.
Oriel STAT A MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.