Title: Human Resources Generalist (Part Time)
To apply, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put "HR" in the subject line.
The HR generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities. The strategic activities will include taking part in long-term planning with the sales, delivery and supporting functions. They will include developing a workforce plan that matches our growth plan, taking into account the development desires/needs of our existing staff. It will also entail keeping track of the marketplace to ensure our compensation, benefits and flexible work life policies keep us in the forefront of employers of choice. The operational responsibilities will include maintaining a fair, inclusive and diverse workplace, supporting the daily HR needs of existing staff and administering all HR related processes.
The Human Resources Generalist will accomplish results by:
- Assist in long-term planning, ensuring the needs of the work force are considered in growth plans.
- Provide assistance in interpreting local and Federal employment laws and develop strategies that support the business need.
- Maintain an auditable record of work force diversity, development and inclusion to meet appropriate reporting requirements.
- Deliver HR objectives and insure they are integrated into company systems – both process and technology.
- Develop metrics designed to maintain and enhance our flexible and empowered work force capability.
- Administer tasks for onboarding to give new staff a superior ‘first day’ experience.
- Coordinate new hire orientation and qualification activities.
- Handle all exit interviews and provide feedback on employee retention strategies.
- Suggest improved process and procedure to maintain a vibrant, empowered work force.
- Provide effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters.
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contribute to the development of policies.
- Work with our outsourced provider of HR administration for common needs.
- Develop and implement strategic and tactical work force plans.
- Ensure development and coaching of all team members occurs and is effective.
- Provide insight on current trends in human resource law and practice.
- Preserve and develop our highly-empowered and highly autonomous work force.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Relations or closely related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in an HR Generalist leading role.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in HR.
- Sound knowledge of current state and Federal employment laws
- Experience with an international work force would be a strong plus
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working with a geographically diverse work force and fully capable with modern computerized and online systems for communication and operations.
Does this sound like you? If so, we welcome your application. Click here for more information.
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place Job Code: "HR" in the subject line.
Find additional jobs at Oriel STAT A MATRIX.
Oriel STAT A MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.