Title: Accounting Manager – Part Time
To apply, email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please put "PTMA" in the subject line.
The Accounting Manager maintains the overall integrity and quality of the financial processes at the Company. Using generally accepted accounting principles, the post holder will evidence strong math and logic skills, strong computer skills and will be able to manage complex priorities. The role will require both team work and autonomous working.
Discretion and independent judgment must be exercised while making decisions and recommendations with respect to matters of significance. There will be routine contact with employees, vendors, customers, affiliates and other persons not employed by the Company.
The Accounting Manager will accomplish results by:
- Maintaining the overall integrity and quality of the Financial Force accounting system, business rules and other setup functions
- Designing processes for effective accounting solutions
- Optimizing system usage across the organization by staying current on upcoming enhancements to functionality and guiding staff in the appropriate use of the functionality.
- Developing accurate and timely reports and data extracts
- Creation, documentation and supporting standardized reports
- Development of reporting tools and customized exports for reporting and planning
- Creating, running, exporting data as needed for internal analysis
- Understanding all AP/AR processes and be able to provide back-up support to AP/AR Associate.
Essential Job Functions
- Lead monthly and annual close
- Review all financial information
- Prepare management reports and departmental budgets
- Oversee cash management and reconciliations
- Prepare monthly financial statements
- Work with our external Accountants
- Manage relationship with PEO
- Other projects as assigned
- Provide back-up for AP/AR Associate
- 5 – 10 years accounting experience
- Self-motivated, capacity to work independently with minimal supervision
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
- Familiarity with common multi-modular software. Financial Force Accounting experience a plus.
- Strong MS-Excel skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, good communication both written and oral, professional demeanor
- Detail oriented, strong organizational skills, positive, friendly with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize and meet deadlines.
We offer a friendly and pleasant office work environment; work schedule flexibility; a competitive compensation package; generous health package including medical, dental and vision; an FSA; life insurance and a 401(k) plans.
Does this sound like you? If so, we welcome your application. Click here for more information.
To apply, email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please place Job Code: “PTMA” in the subject line.
Find additional jobs at Oriel STAT A MATRIX.
Oriel STAT A MATRIX is an Equal Opportunity Employer.